HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Hello 2016! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me. As always, I like to start a new year with some new year’s resolutions. Personally, I like to think of them more as goals or plans because I think some people stress too much about their resolutions. I see mine as a way to refresh the way I look at life. Whether I want to work on my creativity, be more efficient or work on my mental and physical health, it’s really about encouraging myself for the better because I’m the one who can make the following things below possible.
1. Create more content, in terms of photography, blogging and video.
2. Post at least once a day on Instagram.
3. Bring a disposable camera on every trip.
4. Be less fearful.
5. Use my planner effectively.
6. Read more books.
7. Document my life more to create lasting memories.
8. Stay positive.
9. Get fit.
10. Good vibes only.
What are yours for this year?
I hope you all have a great week!
Leave a Reply