With this spring season, I find myself gravitating towards simple things. The item I particularly need to spotlight is the minimalist bag. There’s no fancy logos, which I’m not a big fan of, or loud prints. It’s all about the sleek design and the ability to seamlessly transition my carry all bag from outfit to outfit. The bunch above are either ones I’m eyeing to buy or lusting after because it’s too pricey.
Let me introduce you:
1. Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag, $495 – Currently fashion’s most covetable bag from an emerging brand. It’s been talked about everywhere online and everyone is lusting after one. You may need to put your name on a waitlist for these minimalist beauty right now.
2. Celine Trio – A crossbody style bag with a sectioned three pouch design that’s been quite popular among street style and fashion blogger crowd. It’s great for those who like to carry only the essentials or looking to downside from a huge “I can’t find anything in here” purse.
3. Kate Spade Saturday The A Satchel, $250 – This satchel comes in three different sizes and an array of colors. It’s classic design can easily be ready to be your go-to work bag.
4. Zara Mini City Bag With Zip Details, $79.90 – This powder blue stunner is another adaption of Zara’s popular City Bag style. It’s also a crossbody style and would be a good size for those who need more than the basics in their bag. I love the color and it’s a great change for those looking to go beyond a black bag.
5. Madewell Transport Tote, $168 – A simple leather tote that’s perfect for everyday use. It’s neutral and can fit in everything you need, probably even a laptop. I could easily see someone toting it around a farmer’s market.
6. Old Navy Tasseled Bucket Bag, $32.94 – This is for the price conscious consumer, like myself. I’ve seen it in person and it’s a good size and also made with faux leather. There’s a white version in some stores that you cannot find online and will definitely be the one I’ll be getting.