1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
2 tablespoons water
1 2/3 cups dark chocolate & mint chips, divided
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan. Warm over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until butter is melted, do not bring to boil. Remove from heat.
4. Add 3/4 cup chocolate chips and vanilla extract. Stir until chocolate chips are nearly melted. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring until smooth. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
5. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove side of pan. Cut into wedges and serve.
(recipe source: Notes From My Food Diary)