I have fall on my mind so obviously there’s some pieces I currently do not have in my wardrobe that I want to add. Here’s what I’m lusting after:
1. A burgundy skirt, particularly full and a-line style to pair with a long sleeve lace top I thrifted this summer.
2. Not just a striped shirt, but a red and white striped shirt. I like the color combination and you cannot go wrong with a classic piece.
3. A surplus jacket because I have a thing for military style jackets. My parka jacket was my best friend in the winter.
4. A pair of tortoise shell cat eye sunglasses for something different than wayfarer types I’m used to and to add some flirt while protecting my eyes from the sun.
5. These ankle boots from Target because they’ve been on my wishlist since I saw them in stores, affordable and come in a nice simple style. Ankle boots are a must for fall in general so you know you’re doing something right by buying a pair.
6. Converse sneakers in cream because believe it or not I’ve never owned a pair besides gaining my sister’s printed ones. I want to be able to use it with everything so a neutral color is must.
7. I’ll never be able to afford this Maje Ribiera coat ($775) that Emma Stone was seen wearing in Paris recently, but if I can find a dupe that would be absolutely fantastic. I like how it’s a spin on the typical moto jacket, made in tweed in an oversized fit with unexpectedly leather pockets. I love it!
I’m sure there’s more, but as of this weekend that’s all I have on my brain. Have a great week!