So I have a few photos to show you of my week, such as going to Bamboozle (concert) on Sunday (May 3) and the outfit I wore to a bridal shower today. YAY an outfit post…hahaha…I only have today’s outfit to show today since this week’s outfits have been whatever I decided to throw on since I’ve been in a rush to get ready for classes. I’ll definitely be updating more once I finish finals on Tuesday! =)
– a two day music festival held in New Jersey with lots of different bands, some you know and others to discover
– it was my first time attending Bamboozle
– its a rain or shine event…it was raining all day long, but it was light rain not the heavy kind
– for one of the weddings’ I’m attending this year
– wearing a floral dress and a lavender cardigan both from the I ‘Heart’ Ronson for JCPenney line, the line has some really nice items and great prices too especially when they’re on sale
– my legs look so white…i need to use some tanning lotion!!
I Heart Ronson for JCPenney cardigan and dress, Belt ?, Target oxford heels.