So I have a few photos to show you of my week, such as going to Bamboozle (concert) on Sunday (May 3) and the outfit I wore to a bridal shower today. YAY an outfit post…hahaha…I only have today’s outfit to show today since this week’s outfits have been whatever I decided to throw on since I’ve been in a rush to get ready for classes. I’ll definitely be updating more once I finish finals on Tuesday! =)
– a two day music festival held in New Jersey with lots of different bands, some you know and others to discover
– it was my first time attending Bamboozle
– its a rain or shine event…it was raining all day long, but it was light rain not the heavy kind
– went with my sister (see photo of the two of us)
– my Bamboozle souvenir, a $20 T-shirt
– No Doubt was one of the headliners (see photos)
– for one of the weddings’ I’m attending this year
– wearing a floral dress and a lavender cardigan both from the I ‘Heart’ Ronson for JCPenney line, the line has some really nice items and great prices too especially when they’re on sale
– my legs look so white…i need to use some tanning lotion!!
I Heart Ronson for JCPenney cardigan and dress, Belt ?, Target oxford heels.
You are so pretty!
Love those I heart Ronson pieces. I hate jcpenny but need to go there to check out that line.
Thank you, sweetie 🙂
I love the cardigan, it’s C Ronson ? awesome!!!! 🙂
I love love love your dress and the photo of you and your sister is soooooo cute 🙂
those colours really suit you!!!!
I love your cardigan! The color is so pretty.
loving the lavender cardigan over the floral dress, you look great. hope all your projects have gone well.
Thanks for all the comments!!! <3