1. What are your current obessions?
Jean jackets, skirts, florals and small crossover bags.
2. What is your weirdest obsession?Buying/keeping books in pristine condtion…seriously when I’m in a bookstore I will look over the books for any tears or scratches because I want my books to be brand new. I don’t even open up the books too wide when I read them because I don’t want a crease in the spine. YES, I’m weird like that! 🙂
3. What are you wearing today? (well yesterday actually)Gap t-shirt, dELiA*s bird print skirt, Target tights and H&M peep toe flats.
4. What’s for dinner today?
Not sure, but I do have a craving for some fast food.
5. Why is today special?
No Friday classes and the ability to be lazy though I still have schoolwork to do before the semester’s almost over.
6. What would you like to learn to do?
How to take great photos.
7. What’s the last thing you bought?2 small crossover bags and a top/dress all from H&M. (see last post)
8. What are you listening to right now?Birds chirping and the sound of cars passing by outside.
9. What is your favorite type of weather?Cool and a little breezy…perfect weather for just sitting outside and relaxing.
10. What is your most challenging goal right now?Um trying to get through doing an annoying group research project…it’s so much work! 🙁
11. What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Starr’s style is incredible…I love all her outfits and how she layers! I know that she’s going to become an amazing fashion designer one day!!
12. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
NYC or L.A. (the two places I’d like to see myself living there one day)
13. What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A Nikon Coolpix P80…right now I have a Nikon Coolpix S210. I think that the P80 will give a better performance when taking photos, but maybe I still don’t understand how to use my S210. Plus I really can’t buy a new camera now since the S210 was brought around this time last year.
14. What would you like to get rid of?
Anything that can put someone in a really bad mood.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
London or Paris
16. Which language do you want to learn?French and also Tagalog and Thai (Mom is Filipino, Dad is Thai)
17. What do you look for in a friend?Someone who I can have an everlasting friendship with, understnd who I’m all about, listens to what I have to say, be there when I need a shoulder to cry on and have lots of fun with. I’ll do the same for them, of coure. =)
18. Who do you want to meet in person?Fashion bloggers from all around the world.
19. What’s your favorite type of music?I really don’t have one.
20. What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?Plain t-shirts and skirts.
21. What is your dream job?Boutique owner, possibly get into fashion design one day.
22. Any favorite models?um…I’ve never really given any thought to this, but there are some gorgeous models out there.
23. What would you most likely spend $100 on?
24. What would you like an endless supply of?
Amazing memories of everything my life encounters
25. Girl crush?
Zooey Deschanel…I adore her bangs and sense of style.
26. Do you admire anyone’s style?Yes, I admire a lot of people’s style, particularly all the lovelies around the fashion blog community. They inspire me to see things in a new light and evolve my style.
27. Describe your personal style.I would say that my personal style depends on my mood. Sometimes I’ll wear jeans for a relaxed and laid back feel. Then next I’ll get dressed up in skirts and dresses. I like to be comfortable, but I want to look great as well.
(Tag eight other people)
I tag:1. Eeli